For authors and reviewers
| INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS |
PROCEDURE OF THE REVIEWING |
REVIEW FORM |
LIST OF REVIEWERS |
- Editor-in-Chief of the bimonthly TRIBOLOGIA chooses, after possible agreement with the Section Editor, the two independent Reviewers that could ensure the independency of their opinions and the lack of the conflict of interests.
- In case of the manuscripts written in foreign languages, one reviewer at least should be affiliated in a foreign establishment in another country than the one of the author/s.
- Editors, after approval of the Reviewers to formulate an opinion send them the full text of the manuscript, together with the review form.
- Process of the reviewing is to be performed under rules of confidentiality.
- The Reviewer submit his review by means of the E-mail; his opinion should contain an unambiguous conclusion if the manuscript is to be published or not.
- The author/s will receive the reviews of the manuscript and should take into consideration their comments and perform the demanded corrections within 7 days.
- The condition of the publication of the submitted manuscript is the positive opinion of two reviewers.
- The names of Reviewers will be published every year in the last issue of the bimonthly TRIBOLOGIA.
.:| Designed by Arkadiusz Rzucidło |:.